segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2010

WE'RE THE SAME


And guess what. Do you really want to know, how could i know that much stuff about you? it’s so simple and nobody could ever imagine, even you. I’m Just like you. I use to act Just like you do. I try so hard to hide myself in simple things that anyone can't see and truly understand what i’m feeling. I put some kind of mask to hide my face, to hide my tears than i don’t want you to see touching the ground. To hide my madness, my stupid feelings. I’m Just like you. And everybody can say we are so different, can say we have so many flaws, i disagree. We act like each other but in different ways. We do the same faces but in different points. Different views. But, deep inside, we both know the truth. We are only one, we a the same kind of weird human been, the same specie of thing we call person. Deep inside we are only one, we have this connection. And you can’t deny.



You. More than I, know that’s all true. I could never cheat on you. i love you too much.

PS. we belong each other.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário